Thursday, December 3, 2009

~What's This Life For~

Between this camera and Creed is.... Me :)
This song meant alot to me last year.....so needed... so freeing from being religious... and so focus on what is real.

~footnote~
black font......"Lyrics to the song~ What's This Life For" by "Creed"
The blue font...... are my words....

I say "Hurray for a child That makes it through"... as a child going through painful years and years..."If there's any way Because the answer lies in you "...trying to find the answer to survive took me to many misconcepted solutions...it was when I found the solution in You that I was able to walk it out.

"They're laid to rest Before they know just what to do" If one of my misconceptions would of succeeded...I would of been laid to rest. ...and obvious I didn't know what to do just knew something had to change!
"Their souls are lost Because they could never find ~~What's this life for " ...my soul was lost drifting to find the answers to ... What's this life for...

"I see your soul, it's kind of gray I see your heart, you look away"...you look away for you have a gray heart for you have the answers in you mind, but you do not live out the answer so as you see my heart you do not have the love it takes to reach out....so you look away...
"You see my wrist, I know your pain" hurt myself...hurt myself again...I understand the pain!
"I know your purpose on your plane Don't say a last prayer" ...oh no!! not saying a prayer anymore...for I am done with my hope in this thing people call God.... I no longer want to put trust in Him for if I trust in the Evil One...life might just lighten up a bit!!! I turned to all this because... "Because you could never find What's this life for "

"But they ain't here anymore Don't have to settle the score Cause we all live Under the reign of one king" No I am not here anymore....I don't have to settle the score...because I get it!...we all live under the reign of the One King...Jesus Christ...who settled the score and gives me the solutions and understanding bit by bit to the purpose of me on this plane...So now I say a last prayer...for I don't have to settle no God Damn score...because my trust is in the fact I live under the Reign of One King..... which is a much alive walk for me.....with depths of realness! in this I grow more and more...........



After the song...I think I can hear my scream :)... I did lose my voice............anyway...live on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment